- What Information We Collect
- How We Collect and Use Information
- Log Files. Any time you visit any of our Websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer our Websites, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad visitor demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of our Websites our members are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
- Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our Websites for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications sent to you in order to understand the behavior of our members. We do not link the web beacons to any of our members’ PII.
- Mobile Analytics. We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use our applications, the events that occur within the applications, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any of your submitted PII within the mobile application.
- Purchase Information. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. Credit card transactions are processed through industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
- E-mails. You are require to produce an e-mail address when you register for our Services. We use your e-mail for both transactional (e.g. order placement and confirmation, refund and renewal processing, notifying you of our suggested matches) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Our e-mail messages may contain codes that enable our database to track your usage of the e-mails, including whether the e-mail was opened and what links (if any) were opened. If you do not want to receive promotional e-mails from us, please see the section below labeled “Opt-Out”. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our Services, such as service announcements, terms and policies updates and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by email, tickets and/or telephone (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) solely in connection with our Services. If you would rather not receive emails, tickets or telephone calls from us, you may change or delete your number by contacting us for it to be removed from our contact list.
- Mobile Device If you use your mobile device to access our Websites or download any of our applications, we may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system information, IP address and etc. We collect your geolocation information only with your consent.
- Demographic Data. We collect demographic data from our members and visitors. We use this data to tailor your user experience at our Websites, showing you content that we think you might be interested in, and displaying the content according to your preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
- Online Survey Data. We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage you to participate in such surveys to help us improve our Services. All responses are anonymous and do not involve any of your PII.
- Mobile Device Additional Terms
- Mobile Device If you use a mobile device to access our site or download any of our applications, we may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system and version information, and IP address.
- Geo-Location Information. We do not ask you for, access or track any location-based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile apps or our Services.
- Push Notifications. We send you push notifications if you choose to receive them for notifying you of our matching services, letting you know when someone has sent you a message, or for other related matters. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications you may turn them off at the device level.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- Disclosure to Your Matches. Our matching services remain an integral part of providing our Services which involves disclosing your profile information to your matches. Photos and other profile information posted by you will be available to other members matched with you. We never share your contact information with your matches without your consent.
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); (2) protect or defend our company’s rights, or a third party’s, rights or property; or (3) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened.
- Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your PII may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your PII may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your PII is collected or used.
- Third-Party AdvertisingWe may use third-party advertising agencies or other service providers to serve ads on our website on behalf of Asiame.com or third-party advertisers (e.g., retailers of goods or services). These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous.
- SecurityWe use encryption and authentication tools to guard against loss, misuse and alteration of our your information shared with us. Security measures include the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) technology during credit card transactions and administrative access to site data, which are applied to all repositories and transfers of user information. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will do our best to protect its security on our systems.
- Opt-OutYou may use the following options for removing your information, including any unauthorized profile, from our e-mail database if you wish to opt out of receiving promotional e-mails and newsletters.
1.Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the e-mail;
2.Send ticket to us letting us know which promotional e-mails you wish to opt-out of; or
3.Select from our FAQs to find the answer you are looking for, or send us a ticket and our customer service team will be happy to assist you.
- Updating Your Personal InformationWe provide users the following options for updating information previously submitted, including deletion of your Personal Information.
1.For account settings, you may change your personal information such as height, weight, ethnicity and other information from “My Profile” settings; or
2.You can send ticket to our customer service team to amend or delete your account information at any time.
- Information Protection
- Your Data Protection. We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of your data on our Platform. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our Platform, website, member database and records, no application, website or Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe and to log out of your Account after use.
- Your Account and Password(s). You should not disclose or share your login details to any third parties. Try not to use your birthdate or anything too obvious or predictable as your password(s) such that unscruplous individuals may try to gain unauthorized access to your Account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and for restricting access to your computer, and for all activities that occur under your Account or password(s). We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Account or password(s), either with or without your knowledge. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account and/or password(s) and any other breach of security relating to our Platform and websites. You agree that any information you provide to us will be current, accurate and complete and that you will keep such information up to date by notifying us of any changes.
- Contacting Us
- Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.